We are now recruiting high caliber candidates to join our Management Associate Program.
The Management Associate Program is designed to develop and nurture future leaders within K. Wah Construction Materials. During the two-year program, we aim to provide management associates with opportunities to gain all-round business, technical exposure and also develop their management and functional competence. Through on-the-job training and rotational attachments, the program will also provide them with a taste of the business diversity and prepare them for future challenges.
- University degree in Engineering or Material Science
- Resilience and flexibility to cope with a fast changing business environment
- Analytical mind with good business sense and drive for success
- Good team work and excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
An attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send a detailed resume stating salary expectation and availability to Human Resources Manager, K. Wah Construction Materials (Hong Kong) Limited, 5/F., Spectrum Tower, 53 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or to email@example.com.
* Please visit our website http://www.kwcml.com for more details.*
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All applications will be retained for a maximum period of 2 years and may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group.